Monday 18 March 2013

St Patrick's Day Nails & Eyes!

(Also sneakily including Nail Varnish Challenge #4!)


I went for a green colour out of my box of unused polishes to celebrate St Patrick's Day.  By 'celebrate' I mean sit in my house and eat Indian food.  Obviously.  

I've never actually gone out for St Patrick's Day to be honest even though I am Scottish and we Celts should stick together but never mind.  I tend to avoid bars/clubs on big events like this, Hogmanay, even Hallowe'en I'll be avoiding next year, it was just far too busy for me!  

Moving swiftly on from my thrilling social life to nail varnish...  This one is Peace on Earth by China Glaze which is a metallic sort of olive green.  I've used two coats but it was almost opaque in one which is great!  This one is a keeper!


Onto the eyes:  This is totally recycled, I'm sorry!  I did this make up on Christmas but it's green so I'm definitely allowed to recycle ;)  To read what I used etc click here for the post. 

Hope you all have a lovely week!  I am back to college and we're starting our final block - I can't believe how quickly it's passed!  It means my graded unit is coming up though which is terrifying but hopefully it should be okay...

<3

14 comments:

  1. Love the nails and the eyes :) I've scheduled my nail polish challenge post! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ohhh yay looking forward to it :)

      Delete
  2. That eyeshadow is awesome! As i've got older i feel like i dont suit eyeshadow anymore, so have been keeping it subtle when i do wear it, but love it on you x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I did love it :D Aw that's upsetting :(

      Delete
  3. Wow, the colour really makes your green eyes pop! If only I wasn't terrified of wearing coloured shadow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does, purple is good too! Aww noo, you should try it out, you can always wash it off ;)

      Delete
  4. Loving the colour of the nail varnish. Such a great shade :-)
    Lianne x
    Rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this polish and your makeup. Well done :)
    X

    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the eyeshadow on you, we often think colours like this are too bold but goes to show if done right they are very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yes definitely, it helps that colour is very close to my eyes I think so it doesn't look out of place.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...